Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just So You Know

I had a great question at my workshop the other night...Do I need to wait for a workshop or party or open house to place an order?

You can place an order ANYTIME!

Here's the scoop: You can place a Customer Direct Order at any time from me. The only difference is shipping. Shipping is $3.95 for all orders less than $39.50. After that amount, the shipping charge is the same as it is for a workshop: 10%!

So, all of you who are considering a SAB (Sale-a-Bration) order and don't want to wait for a workshop, I can take your individual orders anytime!

But, if you talk to your friends and get the total above $150, it will count as a workshop and you would get HOSTESS BENNIES!!!

So contact me anytime with your orders and I'll be glad to take care of it for you!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: