Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fresh!



From June 1-30, Stampin' Up! is providing an advance purchase opportunity for the Fresh Cut stamp set (#111634) and coordinating Fresh-Cut Notes (#111882). These two products will be included in the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog.

Customers: Purchase the sneak peek Fresh Cut stamp set for $21.95 and add on the coordinating Fresh-Cut Notes for just $5.

Hostesses: Hold a $400 workshop, and receive the Fresh Cut stamp set and coordinating Fresh-Cut Notes FREE.



Here's a sympathy card I literally whipped up in 10 minutes using these new tools...did I mention that this set is DIE-CUT???? Mounting the set is included in my 10 minute time frame!!!

Contact me and we'll set up a party for you right away! OR call me to get in on having a taste of the new catty right away!!!

No comments: