Monday, April 06, 2009

Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch #64

Happy Monday! If we don't need to add any days to our school year for the loss to snowstorms, I am beginning the last eight weeks of school! It's so hard to even imagine that in 8 weeks, it'll be my summer!!! OH! I have a lot left to teach!

Here's the sketch that we got from Mary Jo. I like the look of the diamond:Here's what I did:



I wanted to break out my poor, neglected Watercolor crayons. I stamped the large rose from Fifth Avenue Floral with my black Staz-on onto Shimmery White cardstock and then directly added the crayon. I used my Aqua Painter to blend the color in. The Always Artichoke got a little texture with the help of my Big Shot and the Texturz dies...LOVE them!

Click HERE to go to Mary Jo's site and see what the other players came up with...AND play along with us!!!

4 comments:

MJ said...

Very pretty Lisa! Seem like florals are the go to stamps for this sketch so far. Beautifully done, thanks so much for playing along.

Barbara said...

What a stunning color combo. You've created a beautifully elegant card!

Claudia Perry said...

Just beautiful! Likey, Likey!

Lisa Somerville said...

Very pretty - great color combination!