Saturday, May 15, 2010

So Shelli Creative Challenge

The creative challenge from Shelli Gardner, Co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up! has a monthly challenge on her blog So Shelli.  (http://www.soshelli.com/)  Since her challenge was weddings and we are invited to a wedding today, I wanted to participate!

The background is a new stamp set from the Summer mini catalog called Elements of style.  I stamped that with Chocolate Chip ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock.  I sponged Creamy Caramel and Pink Pirouette ink to give it a more vintage look and feel.  I tore this piece and added more sponging with Chocolate Chip and adhered it to the Creamy Caramel card base. 

The sentiment is from a Sale-a-Bration set  called Whimsical Words.  It's not available anymore but I can see myself using into the future!  The flowers and pearls are from the Pretties Kit.  I used more sponging and my water bottle spritzer to make my flowers Creamy Caramel, Pink Pirouette and Rose Red.

You can see I used something old and something new but didn't get to the borrowed and blue...maybe next time!

Happy stampin' to you all!


No comments: