Sunday, July 25, 2010

Play Date Cafe PDCC39 Challenge!

It looks like I've been challenge happy and I guess I am! This time, I chose to do the Play Date Cafe Challenge. It was a color combo that I wouldn't thought to have put together but it works!



I used a brand new product from Stampin' Up! on it....see those adorable little pearls?  Those are called "Basic Pearls" and you get 150 of them for a mere $4.95!  They come in 3 sizes plus each package contains three 2 5/8" strips of connected pearls.  They also come in Basic Rhinestones...too cute!
Another new product is the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. That's in black along the bottom of the card.

Thanks for stopping by to see my card today.  If you want to book a workshop and learn how to make LOTS of fun ideas, please let me know and I would LOVE to teach you!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Just beautiful, love how you layered the sentiment! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--this is super pretty! I love that layered scalloped behind the sentiment! You rocked this challenge:) Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Suzanne C said...

Lovely coordinating flower with your background. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week!

Ruby said...

Very pretty card! I really like the scallop at the bottom and the way you've layered your flower, lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!