Friday, February 18, 2011

Blogger's Challenge #200: Emboss Me!

I'm finally posting again!  I was super sick with the flu last week so I apologize for not creating or posting anything!  I have conquered that illness so now I can produce something!

Our challenge this week was to emboss.  I used a Texturz plate for my Big Shot to add the texture on the background after I stamped and the border is created with the Framed Tulips Impressions folder.  I added lots of sponging to complete my work.

Please be sure to see what the other players embossed by checking out their links below.  Happy Stampin'!


12 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOW! This is so pretty! What colors did you use? I love the subtle distressed look.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

So pretty and elegant Lisa! Love the embossing around the edge! Simply wonderful! :D

Lisa Somerville said...

Stunning vintage card Lisa - love the colors, images and embossing. Glad you are feeling better!

Tami Black said...

One of my favorite sets and this is flat gorgeous! Simple and Caseable!

Jacqueline said...

the distress look came out great - pretty card. I welcome you to check out my submission (#21) also posted on my blog

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is very elegant. I love the yellows.

Barbara said...

WOW! This is fabulous! Love all the texture and distressing. Just lovely.

JP Card Crazy said...

This card is so elegant! Love the embossing, colors, and distressed look!

BarbaraW said...

What a pretty card. The colors are awesome.

Basement Stamper said...

that tulip texture plate is fantastic, love it! Glad to see you are feeling better.

Chrissy D said...

This is so classy and pretty!

Ida said...

So warm and elegant. Very pretty card.