Friday, June 03, 2011

Blogger's Challenge: Pets

Our challenge this week was to do something with pets.  I was all set as I just finished these pages last month on My Digital Studio...have I mentioned how much I love to do my scrapbooking the digital way?

Suzy and Daphne love to nap...they're dogs, aren't they?  So I snapped a few pictures over the winter and made these pages.

Be sure to see the other Pet Challenges that the other players did and you are also invited to play along!

Happy Stampin!

12 comments:

BarbaraW said...

Fabulous layouts. I think Suzy and Daphne have the right idea!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Paws down, these are adorable layouts. My dog, Tedddy, a mixed breed Hound that thinks he is part Cougar, likes to snooze inside his carrier where it is quiet.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

Ida said...

Doggone it...those pages are cute!
Love the pic's of Daphne and Suzy. You know what they say, "It's a dogs life" and they look like they are living it up.

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Wow - these two dogs are adorable. Love the digi scrapbook pages you made.

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, they are so snuggly cute!! Are they beagles?

JP Card Crazy said...

Your pages are so cute. Looks like your pups are having such pleasant dreams!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Your scrapbook pages of your pups are so delightful, Lisa! You did a wonderful job with the digital studio program! :D

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Excellent pet pics!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling layout pages! Looks like the dogs have the right idea to pass away the afternoon! Such rough lives they lead!!! LOL

Lori said...

These are fabulous, Lisa! I wish I saw my Chloe like this more often . . .

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab pages uing MDS! Love the photos!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful work Lisa! Great layouts, colors and the pups couldn't be any cuter! (look just like you! lol...sorry, couldn't help myself!) xxoo