Sunday, March 04, 2007

Google Reader Review and last tryout project


First of all, I just finished going through my Google Reader updates. Boy, did I save time....other than the fact that I found a wonderful tutorial through Amy Rysavy's blog! The tutorials are on Nth Degree at Creative Express. Back to topic...when I opened my account, there were 13 new updates to blogs, including my test one from yesterday. I posted that at about 8:00 pm last night. I checked immediately and it wasn't at google yet but was this morning.


The reader lists all of the sites that have updates. Click on the header of each, and you'll go to the actual post. This is important because not all in the google list show the pics with the posts so if you want to see the picture of the project posted, it's important to click.


I only went to 13 sites today instead of the 67 I have on my favorites. This will also be handy when I am away from home and I don't have my favorites list!!!


Here's the last project that I submitted for the convention display boards. I wasn't that excited about this one. The only pictures I had around were ones of Daphne. Had I had a cute little kid, this may have been a little more appealing!


Lisa

No comments: