Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sharing a project!

I'm actually going to share a project I made this weekend. I was asked to donate to a silent auction. I've made one of these card boxes before and they are so much fun, I thought it would be a perfect project for this. Plus, I had a good repsonse from gals at my workshops when I showed it, I thought it would be a money maker for the auction...here's hoping!



I used some retired paper. I had very little sheets of the DSP paper "Au Chocolat" and thought I shouldn't let it go to waste in my paper keeper. I used chocolate chip satin ribbon from the Theater Ribbon originals and stamped the words with the Big Deal Alphabet...the best!



All of the girls are coming back from SU Leadership with so much GREAT info and MANY changes to SU...GREAT CHANGES! The changes effect the demos the most and will help us so much with our service to our customers!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Remember SPRING-SUMMER CATTY DEBUT, this Thursday, January 17 at my house from 5-8! I'm working on a great make and take and wait til you see this new catty!!! Honestly one of the BEST ever from SU!

If you live in Crookston, come by my house from 5-8...remember I'll feed you a snack and let you stamp!!!

Lisa

No comments: