Sunday, March 30, 2008

Shipping increase...



First, I'll start with a card! I sent this in for the last contest and I think it's safe to say, I didn't win. I loved this card. It uses two colors: Basic Gray and Whisper White.

I wanted to post that there will be a shipping increase on customer orders. The new shipping cost for all orders $69.95 or less will be $6.95. This is $3.00 more than before but I don't remember the cost being less than $3.95 so it's been a LONG time since an increase!!!!

The cruise earning demos have set sail to Bermuda and we are getting a few spoilers! We have heard that the new In Colors are:

Pacific Point, Baha Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Red Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette

Those new colors will become available in August...so we have until then to enjoy our current In colors!!!!!



Have a super night!

1 comment:

Kerry D-C said...

Lisa this card is PLUM-TASTIC! A winner in my book!