Thursday, July 10, 2008

Color Inspiration #14


I was inspired to be hot to dot this week for the color inspiration challenge on Kristina Werner's blog. I used the soon to be retiring background Dotted and colored each little dot with my SU brush markers. I stamped it onto Whisper White cardstock. I then added a piece of acetate over the top of the entire card and added some little white flowers with White Staz-On. I then the phrase, also using my White Staz-on. (Those stamps came from the Three for You punch box!) To make the phrase pop a little more, I added the Really Rust layered onto a piece of Certainly Celery, directly to the white card (under the acetate.)



It needed a little something more and I wanted to emphasize the Really Rust, so I took my Really Rust marker and colored just the edges of my Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon.



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love the dots! And I have to remember that trick with the ribbon! Great card!

Traveling Mama said...

Great card! Love the dots!