Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm off!


I'll be leaving for convention in a few short hours so I'm going to (really quickly) add some timed posts for while I'm gone. My blogger's challenge is done and I wasn't planning on any more than that but I'll sneak this one in...another? We'll see!

This one is for my Go-Divas group. It uses a set from the new catty called Happiness Always. It's a new hostess set! The only way to get ahold of this one is book a party with me! It also uses all new In Color inks: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, and Kiwi Kiss.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Have a great time at convention Lisa! I'll be thinking of you guys!!

Unknown said...

This is one of my fav cards from convention, Ms. Lisa! You rock! So glad you are in my swap and more glad you are my friend!