Saturday, September 06, 2008

Be a Big Shot! Big Shot Special from ME!!!


I want you to be a Big Shot! From now through September 29, order the Big Shot Special Edition Starter Kit from me, and I will give you FREE die of your choice valued up to $19.95! Along with this special, you will get a minimum of $20 in free hostess merchandise PLUS a Level One Hostess set!!! This is a special offer from me, not Stampin' Up!

DON'T PLACE THIS ORDER THROUGH MY DEMO WEBSITE WITHOUT TALKING TO ME...I CAN'T OFFER THE FREE DIE THROUGH MY SU ONLINE SHOPPING BAG!

Here's what you get in the Special Edition Starter Kit:

***Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
***Multipurpose Platform and Standard Cutting Pads
***2 Stampin' Up! Exclusive Bigz Dies (Scallop Envelope and Top Note)
***1 Stampin' Up! Exclusive Sizzlits 4-Pack Dies (Birds & Blooms)
***1 Stampin' Up! Exclusive Decorative Strip Die (Join in the Cheer)
***Decorative Strip Cutting Pads and Extended Spacer Platform


Contact me right away to place your orders!!!

bohler@gra.midco.net OR call me!!!

No comments: