Thursday, November 13, 2008

Color Inspiration #30

Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White! Such great colors and so soothing and relaxing.

I have two cards to share for this one. I needed an anniversary card for a special couple in my life.

The first card is a clear card base. I got that idea from Kristina herself from her last MACM post.



The second is a basic card in which I was trying to use an offset layout. This is a challenge for me as I like things centered!


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the clear card that looks fantastic!

Bev said...

Hi Ms Lisa! :)
Love the clear card! The white daisies and that sahara sand background is really peaceful and captures the feel of the bedding perfectly! I bet it's just tooo cool IRL girlie! Big Hugs,
-Bev :)

Dori Shelton said...

Lovely card!