Thursday, November 27, 2008

Blogger's Challenge #75: Inspiration!



ABSOLUTELY loved this challenge! I usually do love the inspiration challenges! The picture above was the wonderful image Lisa chose for us this time...couldn't you curl right up in that?



I chose to use the Bella Toile background stamp. I stamped it on Very Vanilla Cardstock, twice, in the same place. Then trimmed the inside piece evenly all around so the image would line up after I layered!


I added the ribbon and the Birthday sentiment and won't this make a wonderful card for Steve's Grandma's birthday in December? Thanks for looking and go and see what the other BC members did with this inspiration piece!

14 comments:

Marcia P said...

I really like how you made the pattern a focal point, like it is in the bed spread .... great simplicity.

:) Marcia

Nikki Bond said...

This turned out beautiful! Love the BG stamp...and how you double layered it! Gorgeous! {SMILES}

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card Lisa! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

StampingSelene said...

I love what you did here Lisa! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Connie said...

Perfect stamp for this challenge! Great job...

Sheryl said...

Beautiful, Lisa! The Bella Toile is the perfect background!

Lisa Somerville said...

Pretty Lisa - I'm sure Steven's grandma will love it!

Tangii said...

Very nice! I LOVE that Background stamp!! Your card is just beautiful!!!

Ida P. Krause said...

Very Pretty. The background stamp you used is gorgeous and really fit the patterns from the Inspiration piece. I also like you Satin Ribbon.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is lovely Lisa! That stamp is perfect for this week's challenge! You've put everything together beautifully! :D

Claudia said...

How pretty - love the layering!

Dee Jackson said...

This is beautiful!! I LOVE the way you used the bg stamp as the main focal point!

Chrissy D said...

Lisa these are soooo pretty! I just love that BG! Beautifully done! TFS!

Chrissy D said...

Lisa these are soooo pretty! I just love that BG! Beautifully done! TFS!