Thursday, December 04, 2008

Color Inspiration #33



This week's color inspiration includes some really fun colors! Taken with Teal was a color I used on EVERY card but have forgotten about it lately! Check out the other creations at Kristina's site.



I began with Chocolate and White Rub-ons from the Hidden Garden set. These images really create motion so after layering, I used another image with motion from the Bursting with Joy set. This set is not included in the current Stampin' Up Catalog but is available for sale on the dormant list.



After putting a couple of layers of ribbon on and some paper piercing around the main image, my card was complete! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Lisa - I love your take on the challenge!

Selene Kempton said...

THis is terrific Lisa! Great Job!