Monday, August 03, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #81

Good morning!


Our sketch was a challenge this week! Many of us like straight, clean lines so tipping is a challenge! I used some new items from the new catty: Pendant Park stamp set, Autumn Traditions DSP and Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel.

Be sure to play along and also see what some other terrific stampers did with this sketch at Mary Jo's Blog.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Pendant Park, Jumbo Wheel Bright Blessings
Paper/Cardstock/Ink Colors: Autumn Traditions DSP, Ruby Red, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, More Mustard
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, water mister, Sponge Daubers, SNAIL, bone folder (to rough up edges)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love the colors.

Lisa Somerville said...

I don't need this set...I don't need this set....Beautiful Lisa - love the colors!

MJ said...

I love the colors on this Lisa,and the fact that the tilted image is square. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing.

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Lisa, love the colors. Makes me want autumn to be here now!