Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm home!!!

Wonderful! Marvelous! Fabulous! Just three words to describe my time at the 2008 Stampin' Up! Convention! It was AWESOME! Thank you to all of you who support my business and make it possible for me to attend these learning experiences!

First, here's some news:

You can be a BIG SHOT...Owner that is! The Big Shot by Sizzix, a die-cutting machine will be available along with some EXCLUSIVE die cuts through me, your SU Demonstrator!!! Here's what it looks like along with a GORGEOUS Doctor's Bag to store it with the plates and dies!



Here's a snapshot of a display of the exclusive dies:



Demonstrators can order now (I'm waiting to add it to my new catty order on the 11th!) We can win prizes by having a wrist band (that everyone actually places on their lanyard/id holder) and I WON!!! I won the Join in the Cheer Decorative Strip Die, the Decorative Strip Cutting Pads and In Color cardstock to match that size! It was super exciting! My friends around me were just convinced I was going to wet my pants and were equally happy that I didn't! Now I just have to be patient to order my Big Shot!

Oh...Did I mention the new catty? Yep, I have been saving the SU catties since 1997 and this one is the BEST! The cover edge is scalloped with the Scallop Edge punch!!! Beautiful! I've got my convention copy and am anxiously awaiting the man in brown (AKA the UPS man) to deliver my boxes! Here's a picture of all of the new Designer Series Paper:


Also! Thanks to UPS, each demonstrator received a bonus stamp set at convention! It's the new Ronald McDonald House set!!! So not only did UPS give to us; but by purchasing this set, $2 per set went to the Ronald McDonald House Charities!!!! AWESOME!

Do you want good news for your buying power? SU announced a sale on 10 of the BRAND NEW stamp sets!!!! From August 11-September 30, these sets will be available at a 15% discount! This is unprecedented!!! I've got some workshops already scheduled for those dates but maybe you'll want to schedule another so you can take advantage of that offer!!!!

Now, to reach me...Steve and I will be heading out on Saturday to visit his side of the family in Wisconsin. But you can reach me by cell phone! Also...I don't think that I've mentioned that I now have a SU Website! Why now? Because soon, you'll be able to order ONLINE!!!!! My web address is: www.lisabohler.stampinup.net It's still a HUGE work in process. SU hasn't announced a specific date that Online Ordering will be available but have only said, "the fall". I wanted to be ready as soon as it launched!!!


1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Congratulations Lisa! What an awesome prize to win! I'm glad to hear that you had fun at convention!