Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tee Ball Rocks!

Here's the card that I started for Blogger's challenge on Friday and then realized that I didn't want to come up with another card with this layout. So, I picked another layout for that challenge but I still like this card!



It uses the ABC Alphabet Lower for the words...For the last 13 summers, the players do a team cheer with their coach and the overall favorite has been for them to shout, "TEE BALL ROCKS!" Other cheers have been yelled, but this is the favorite!

Today is the LAST day to order from the Spring Summer Collection. I'm at my in-laws but call me on my cell phone if there's anything you would still like to get that won't be available tomorrow!

Thanks for looking!



Recipe:
Sets: Just Baseball, ABC Alphabet Lower
Cardstock: Garden Green, Kraft, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy, White Craft Ink
Marker: Ruby Red
Other: Paper snips, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Sponge Daubers

No comments: