Friday, January 16, 2009

Color Inspiration #38: Take two!



I had these colors on my brain and when I looked at the middle card on Kristina's site, I knew I needed to use those colors and CASE her layout.



I turned the layout on the side and changed where I put the focal image since I made the card a 4 1/4' square.



I used the stamp set "Party Hearty" and the DSP Sweet Always. These are available in the upcoming catalog but lots of stamps and accessories are NOT...The last day to order from the Fall/Winter catty is January 18th! Don't wait...some accessories are already gone!

Thanks for looking and have a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love the Sweet Always paper and the scalloped edge! Great job with the inspiration!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How sweet Lisa! That Sweet Always paper is perfect for Kristina's challenge! :D

Selene Kempton said...

These are awesome Lisa! I love the same but different and great job with the multiple challenges!