Friday, January 30, 2009

Winners!!!

***Edited to add: I caught my mistake. I had put an apostrophe in winners in my title. I cannot believe I did that. My second graders would be so disappointed in me!!!!! Plural: Just add an s. Possessive: add an apostrophe then an s.

I have the door prize winners from last night's open house.
Congrats to :

Cindy F.
Mary Ann A.
and Carmen B.

Thanks to all who came or were able to visit. I'll be putting the order in right away on February 1st so if there's still something you would like, contact me right away!!

My blogger's Challenge post will be posted after school sometime!!!

1 comment:

Connie Babbert said...

Isn't it actually plural possessive since more than one blogger is playing? lol! I go back and forth each week on what it should be. Good job with the challenge for Tom's birthday!