Monday, January 26, 2009

Short Story/Long Story

Short Story: My Stampin' Up Class that was scheduled for February 19 will be postponed to March 3..

Long Story: When I scheduled my time at the library meeting room for February from 5-8, noone caught that the library closes at 6:00 pm on Thursdays!!!! So, I had to move to a Tuesday and that was the next available date that worked on their calendar.

It'll be the BIRTHDAY BONANZA! We'll be making 7 cards (2 of three designs and one of another). They are super duper cute! I just finished designing them yesterday! I took a little help from some fellow bloggers and some original ideas and came up with a night of fun!

Details: $15 gets you 8 cards with envelopes and a night with me!

Sign up by February 25

Thanks and I hope that you can make it!

No comments: