Monday, February 09, 2009

Challenge happy....

I haven't posted this much EVER! I am definitely challenge-happy, meaning I've been participating in lots of challenges lately. I've got a busy Feb. and Mar. thanks to Sale-a-bration so I'm stamping lots instead of other activities!



This time the challenge from Papertrey was to create a card for a best friend! When I think of a best friend, I think that they are One of a Kind so that's the inspiration for my card for this post!



I began with a piece of Kraft cardstock about 3 by 4 (not precisely) and used my corner rounder to soften the edges. Then, using my Boho Blossoms punch and the Trio Flower punch and some whisper white cardstock scraps and punched a bunch of flowers and adhered those to the Kraft cardstock using the 2-Way Glue Pen. Then, I punched one of the flowers from the Boho Blossoms in Pink Passion and adhered that using a Stampin' Dimensional. (I used to never use these...now I use them all of the time...what was I waiting for? They are the best way to add interest to a card for a bargain of 300 for $3.95!)

I used the One of the Kind stamp set in Pink Passion ink to stamp the sentiment onto the Whisper White cardstock base and also rounded the corners of that same card base. To finish off, I used the 2-Way Glue Pen to add a little glue to each petal and sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds glitter....glitter is definitely another way to show someone that they are one of a kind!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details:
Stamp set: One of a Kind
Colors: Kraft, Whisper White, Pink Passion
Others: 2-Way Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 3/16" Corner Rounder, Boho Blossoms Punch, Trio Flowers Punch, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments: