Saturday, February 07, 2009

Connect the Dots Sketch/Color Combo Sketch...

I consider myself a not-so-dumb kind of gal but when it comes to time zones and figuring out the times across the internet, I am still challenged! So, I think that my In the Bag post was too late for the contest which would make me too late to participate in the Color Challenge so I combined these two challenges from Papertrey, Inc.



The challenge involved colors carried by Papertrey but I, of course, changed them to Stampin' Up's exclusive colors: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Old Olive and Real Red.



The sketch was fun! The Connect the Dots challenge was to actually print up the sketch challenge but to literally connect the 18 dots to discover the sketch. The fun thing about any layout is that you can flip it and rotate it any way you want! You can see that I turned mine upside down!



Thanks for looking and have a GREAT weekend!

Details:
Set: Bugs & Kisses (on the dormant list meaning it's available for sale from me but not featured in the current Stampin' Up! Catalog.)
Cardstock and Ink colors: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White
Extras: Real Red narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, 1/2" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive

No comments: