Friday, February 06, 2009

It's in the Bag!

I love to win! I especially love to win FREE stamps... Now, you know that I am fairly faithful to my Stampin' Up! I've been a customer since 1996 and a demo since 2005. I think that my record speaks for itself. But, it doesn't hurt to try and win some free papercrafting items (even from another company.)

So, Papertrey Inc is having a contest for people to make a bag of any kind and win some of their product. I'd love to try some out so since all of my money goes to SU, I need to win from other companies!



I started with a mini paper bag. These are available at local craft stores. I decorated a piece of cardstock with this fab birthday set, Crazy for Cupcakes! Using black stazon, I stamped the image onto watercolor paper and then using my aquapainted used Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate chip Inks to paint the image. These colors coordinate with the Sweet Always DSP. I added "handles" using my Word Window punch. With some touches of ribbon and some extra stamping on the DSP, my bag was complete!



I think that this bag would be perfect to hold a little jewelry...I have a hostess coming up who deals with lots of jewelry so I think this little bag will be for her!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: