Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blog Award to me!

My sweet friend, Robin, nominated me for the Lemonade Stand Award! Thanks Robin! She is a phenominal stamper and always has a smile to share! And...she did this on HER birthday! If you want to be inspired or just read positive posts, check out her blog: Trinity Designs

The rules of the award (To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):- Comment on this blog.- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.- Link to your nominees within your blog post.- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

Now, for my nominations...Tough decisions! But here they are: Lisa, Claudia, Barb, Sheryl, and Jeannette.

Thanks for always giving me inspiration girls and a happy face when I see anything you are connected with!!! HUGS!

No comments: