Monday, May 04, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #68

The first question to answer is, "Where is #67?" It just didn't happen. But, I do have my sketch done for this week!

Here's the sketch (click to see it larger): And here's my card:



I'm keeping it super short today but I do want to mention that I used the new JUMBLE Alphabet. It's a set that will be in the next catalog and you can get it NOW!!! And...at 20% off!!!! www.lisabohler.stampinup.net

Go to MJ's Blog to see what the other players did and be sure to play along, too!!!

5 comments:

MJ said...

Great idea for this layout. Love it. The Alphabet is awesome. Thanks for playing along.

Lisa Somerville said...

The alpha looks good here - great use of MJ's sketch!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card and I'm a sucker for alphabet sets although I hardly ever use them. Thanks for sharing a project with it!

Pam said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Barbara said...

What a fun way to feature that fabulous new alphabet set! GREAT job on this sketch!!