Friday, May 15, 2009

Blogger's Challenge #99: Case yourself!

For this week's challenge, we were to pick a card/project of our own and CASE it. CASE stands for: COPY AND SHARE EVERYTHING.

I chose this card that I had done to enter a contest. It uses the dormant set Bugs and Kisses (still available but not featured in the current catalog.)



In my CASE, I chose to focus on DSP as I am in a DSP weekly challenge for one of my online groups. It uses the awesome DSP Sweet Slumber...don't you love those bright colors? I also used the stamp set, Wagon Full of Fun and Corduroy Buttons from the Occasions mini catalog.



Aren't they the same but different? Similiar colors and same layout but what a difference the stamps and paper make!

Remember that the DSP and Textured Cardstock packs from SU are on sale...BUY THREE GET ONE FREE! Great deal!

20 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Cute cards both, Lisa. I'm loving those corduroy buttons and DSP though.

Lisa Somerville said...

Great CASE Leese - those bugs look just like DSP! Love the colors!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great CASE Leese - those bugs look just like DSP! Love the colors!

Basement Stamper said...

adorable! I love the colors of those papers as well.

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Bugs and Kisses card is very cute, but I really do like how the DSP on your second card is so vibrant! Great job on the challenge!

Margaret Raburn said...

Both cards are cute but I love the changes with the DSP and stamp set. (Guess I like cupcakes better than bugs, lol!)

Claudia Perry said...

I love how calm but fun it looks!

Ida said...

Very Nice! I love the pattern DP you used and how well it goes with that delicious cupcake image. Looks like we both decided to combine this challenge.

Chrissy D said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! I love both of these projects! TFS!

Selene Kempton said...

Wow Lisa! I like them both! I love that you made your own background paper with the bug stamp set. Great job!

Patti Chesky said...

Lisa, I love both cards, but you know how much I love cupcake cards. Awesome job!!

Jamie Fisher said...

Great cards!! So cute!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I love both of them, but your CASE is stunning. Love the DSP.

:) Marcia P

Unknown said...

Great job casing yourself!!! I like both cards but your new one is sooo pretty and those corduroy buttons are sooooo yummy!!!

Tangii Crain said...

Hey Lisa, both cards are so darn cute! Love your dsp!!

Kerry D-C said...

wow....amazing how similar the colors are! It's like SU! chose your scheme to design their paper! LOL! The bug card is really cute...but today's card is GORGEOUS! Great job!

Nikki Bond said...

Love how you change such a cute card into one more elegant. Great job! {SMILEs}

Lori said...

Great cards! I love the watercolored cupcake on your second card.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Both cards are just delightful Lisa! Love the addition of the corduroy buttons! Well done! :D

Unknown said...

These are two great cards, Lisa! Love the bugs and the yummy cupcake!