Friday, September 14, 2007

Blogger's Challenge Number 12!!!


Today's challenge was to find something that inspires you. My inspiration comes from so many places. Sometimes, I'm just sitting somewhere and an idea pops into my head. Sometimes, I'll be laying in bed and an idea will come to me. Today's idea came from a pack of kleenex in my stampin' area!


The colors are Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise, and Only Orange. I used Hugs and Wishes and Just for You stamp sets.
No news on my computer yet. I'm not worried yet as they said it would take a long time.
I'll try to post more but don't hold your breath until this computer is fixed.
Remember to check out the other participants in the Blogger's challenge group. I've seen a couple already today and they are GREAT!!!
Lisa

15 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

WOW...you did a fantastic copy with your inspiration. It looks just like it. Great card!

Stefanie said...

Great card Lisa! Just goes to show that even ordinary objects can be inspiring. I love the super bright colors and wavy orange layer.

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, what a perfect match between the 2 of them!

maggie fellow said...

how cool is that? great, fun card

Lauren (mytime) said...

Leave it to Target to have the cutest pkg of tissues evah! Very adorable card! Love the colors.

Leigh OBrien said...

PERFECT! Way to go on this challenge!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

OMG.... I was just looking at that EXACT same tissue pack in my car today thinking what a cute flower card that would make!!! YOU AND I SHARED A BRAINWAVE!!!!!

Viv said...

You captured your inspiration piece perfectly! Great job!!

Ida said...

Wonderful job on the challenge. You captured the look of the Kleenex package "right on" girl! Ida

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the bright cheery colors and it matches your inspiration perfectly!

Vicki G said...

Oh my Gosh~~~ Your card is SO So cute!!!!!! Very Bright and Cheery!@!!! Love the Colours!

Vicki

Lori said...

That's great! I really like the bright colors.

Amy Caraluzzi said...

ha ha, just goes to show you, you can even find inspiration in the health and beauty section of Target! Super card, bright and cheery!

Lisa Somerville said...

AWESOME Lisa! How cool is that to find inspiration on a package, and then have your card look exaclty like it!

Anonymous said...

Darling card ... positively darling!

**Well wishes to your 'puter!**

~Bev