Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've been tagged!

My friend, Stefanie (www.stampwithstef.blogspot.com) tagged me to play this blogger name game. Since my computer is uncooperative and I adore Stef, I'm playing along. Feel free to try it out yourself and consider yourself tagged!!!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) -Spike Tucsan Spike was my dog when I was just a toddler. I only remember him by pictures but we have good family stories of this faithful four-legged friend. He used to let me crawl all over him and I'd say "Giddy-up, Pike!)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Chocolate Malt Ginger Snap
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) L-Boh (hee hee...it says elbow!!!)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Green Beagle
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Marie Estherville
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Bohli...would it be pronounce "Bo-lee" or "Bo-Lie?" Hmmm....
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Blue Diet Dew
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- John Elmer
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Happiness Kit Kat or Happiness Twizzler
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Ann Eric Christ (Actually, my mom doesn't really have a middle name...her first name is Mary Ann. My dad has two middle names: Eric Christ (after a German uncle, pronounced Chris). I always thought it meant that they were meant to be...

No comments: