Monday, September 03, 2007

Fall Frenzy!

The Stampin' Up special for Sept. 1 to Sept. 30 is AWESOME! For every $30 in regularly priced merchandise that you spend, you can choose one of six stamp sets at 30% off!

http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/8756.asp

I'm not too saavy at adding links to my blog but you should be able to click on the link above and see what 6 six sets are available for this special price of 30% off!!

If you would like to place an order, contact me and we'll take care of it right away!

Also, I'm trying to start a Stamper's Five club. When I have five interested stampers, I'll put together the first club. Each member is responsible for ordering $30 in merchandise (before shipping and handling) each month for five months. The fun part is that each member gets to be the hostess one time during the five months. During her hostess month (or any other time) she/he can collect outside orders or host an in-workshop to increase the total for the month and increase their hostess benefits for the month! Contact me if you would like to sign up or have other questions about this program!

Lisa!

No comments: