Friday, October 24, 2008

Blogger's Challenge #70: Gift Giving


I made this little card ensemble to sell at my table last night at the annual Northland DSA event. I will use the ones that didn't sell as my Christmas/birthday gifts that I need.

I used the stamp set, Season of Friendship. I left the inside of each card blank so the purchaser can personalize for the event that they want to use it for. The envelope match the cards and then the little folder to hold it all together.

Be sure to see the gifts that the other Blogger's Challenge members came up with! You won't be disappointed!



Card Recipe:
Stamp set: Season of Friendship, Best Yet (hostess set)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Other: Wide Oval Punch, Stampin Sponges, Sticky Strip, SNAIL adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pumpkin Grosgrain Ribbon, Horizontal Slot Punch

20 comments:

Claudia Perry said...

What a great idea - a gift set! And you've use my favorite stamp set!

Lori said...

Great gift idea! I bet you sold a bunch of these sets.

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute idea...I love that set and how easy it is to make up cards and gift items!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Handmade cards are ALWAYS a welcomed gift...especially these which are so beautifully done and packaged. Great job.

Lisa Somerville said...

Great Gift Set Lisa!

Nikki Bond said...

These are wonderful! I'm sure they will LOVE them! {SMILEs}

Selene Kempton said...

This is an awesome set! I love the stamps you used and the colors! Great job with the challenge.

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

waht a wonder ful set! love this stamp set!

Barb Hardeman said...

So cute! I bet there weren't any left over! I love the idea of packaging them instead of selling them individually. Great take on the challenge...

Chrissy D said...

Lisa- these are sooo pretty! I keep reminding myself (I will not get this set! LOL) I keep seeing such beautiful work with it and you all are making it SOOO difficult. LOVELY GIFT! TFS!

Patti Chesky said...

So pretty! Many of my customers comment how they love to give cards as gifts. It's something you need all year round.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Those are beautiful Lisa, I am loving that stamp at the moment. I really like your colours.

:) Marcia

Anita Van Hal said...

These are so pretty, and what a nice gift too! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

what a cute gift set! Great idea! So beautiful! :)

Ida said...

Very Pretty...A perfect gift for any season (but I like the fall colors you used.)

Anonymous said...

Lisa, this is so pretty! I love this stamp set and it makes a beautiful gift!

MJ said...

Beautiful, this is such a great set and those colors are perfect. Wonderful gift.

Kristen said...

I love the idea of a gift set. Perfect gift. TFS!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Fantastic gift idea Lisa! What a beautiful creation with this terrific new set! :D

Unknown said...

These are beatiful, Lisa. I love these portfolios so much - they make great gifts! TFS yours!