Thursday, October 09, 2008

Yum-O Mini Ham Puffs!

On Tuesday, I had my Stampin' Stampede and THANK YOU to those of you who came!!! I had a BLAST!!!!!

I served Mini Ham Puffs and it's not an original recipe of mine but I don't know whose recipe it is but several asked for it so I thought I would start by posting it here.

Mini Ham Puffs

pkg Crescent Rolls
1/4 lb ham , chopped well (I put the ham in the food processor with the onion and that made it super easy!)
1 C. Swiss Cheese (I used shredded fancy cheddar jack)
1/2 C Onion
1 egg
1 T mustard
pepper and garlic powder to taste. You don't need salt...the ham and rolls make it salty!

Roll out rolls to a rectangle and cut into 24 squares. Press into mini-muffin pan that has been greased. Combine all other ingredients and put one spoonful in each muffin cup. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-24 minutes until lightly browned.

I also served BBQ Meatballs...1 pkg of frozen meatballs, 1/2 large jar of grape jelly and 1 jar of chili sauce. Put in a crockpot on high for two hours and then on low for 1 hour. That's it!

No comments: