Monday, March 09, 2009

Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch #60



Wowza...this was a tough one. I finally think that I'm okay with the card I came up with but I know that there's a better card in my head for this sketch. I just haven't found it!

I began with a color combo I had written down weeks ago. I intended to use Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum and Kiwi Kiss. The Kiwi got dismissed as I worked. The card I saw with that combo was gorgeous so I'll have to try again later!



The flowers came from the Pretties Kit. I dyed them using my ink pad and a sponge dauber.

Use the sketch and challenge yourself to come up with your own ideas. Click HERE to see MJ's post and you can play along, too!

Card Recipe:
Stamp sets: Oval All (sneak peek from upcoming Occasions Mini!) and Friends 24-7
Cardstock/Ink: Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette
Other: Stamp a Majig, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Oval Punch (another sneak peek!) Oval Punch, Pretties Kit, Glue Dots, SNAIL

3 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Pretty Lisa!

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty! I seem to always go in to making a card with one color scheme and it gets scrapped (today was a perfect example of that!).

Great card!

MJ said...

Very pretty, love the colors. You sound like me, I wonder what feels so wrong about this sketch, lol. I think you did a great job.