Monday, March 23, 2009

Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch #62

My brain is officially fried! But, I finished my taxes and am ready for my appointment on Tuesday. I tried to be inspired by a color combo I saw on a blog: Sage Shadow and Gray. I'm okay with my cards but I'm not in love with my cards. I love to LOVE my cards but today is not the day!

Here's the super nice sketch that I attempted:
Here's the first card I came up with:



Not wanting to give in on this color combo, I came up with this one:



You can play along too! Just use the sketch to come up with your own marvelous creation and then, if you wish, you can add it to the Mister Linky on MJ's blog!

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Great job with this weeks sketch - I may have to give that color combo a whirl!

MJ said...

Both cards are adorable. Love how this layout works either way. Thanks for showcasing that! And of course thanks for playing along.

Anonymous said...

I like your card here. The color combo is very pretty! Thank you for sharing!!

Barbara said...

I like both of these cards....but favor the second. Fabulous and sample, but yet so pretty! Will have to try that combo. I can see it might have been a bit tough to work with.