Monday, March 30, 2009

Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch #63

Can we say simple? That would be the card I have for you today! And, the winner of the most ignored stamp set that HAD to go on my first order from the Spring Summer catalog is.....Man's Best Friend! It is really cute but I've been challenged and hadn't used it until this challenge!

Here is the layout from MJ:
Here is what I came up with:


I began with the stamp set and then Kraft cardstock and decided Riding Hood Red would be a fun color to go with that. Chocolate Chip was left on my desk from a previous project so that got used, too. I changed the "trio" element to my sentimen and moved it to the bottom. I tried to include another trio but it just lost the right look with anything I tried.

Love the Impressions Texturz plates!!!! My Big Shot is still one of my new favorite tools since it's introduction to Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking! If you want to see some other great projects, go to MJ's Blog. You won't be disappointed!!!!

5 comments:

MJ said...

Very cute! I had that set on my list about 4 times now but always take it off because I can not think of many ideas with it. This is adorable. Thanks for playing along.

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute Lisa! Glad to see you dusted off this set for this weeks TSSC!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, I love the simple sketches!!!

Wendy said...

Great card!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Barbara said...

How fun! Simple, but oh! so cute!!