Friday, March 27, 2009

Blogger's Challenge #91: Die Cut or Template

Today's Blogger's Challenge was to use a template or a die to create a project! Mine is a little sneak peek of what's available in the upcoming Occasions mini catalog! I used the Matchbox die (and the Big Shot, of course!), the Oval All stamp set and coordinating punch Scallop Oval Punch. Oh what fun!


I used the DSP Bella Bleu (not a misspell). It doesn't look too "blue" in my catty. But it is full of Not Quite Navy which I LOVE! So, I dyed my Organdy ribbon NQN using a rubber glove and my ink pad.

I went to bed without setting my alarm so I'm just so excited to be awake! Also, if you've been following the news, you may have seen that we've been in a flood scare. God has spared Crookston again this flood season, so far (it's never completely done, I guess!) But please keep Grand Forks and especially Fargo in your prayers!

14 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Very cute! What a great way to give eggs...love it! {SMILES}

tonistamps said...

Beautiful Lisa! Love those papers and your dyed ribbon is perfect.

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

What a great idea, love that paper, can't wait til we get it in five days time! Cute box.

:) Marcia

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute - glad Cookston stayed dry!

Connie said...

Very cute...I just preordered that die but haven't used it yet! I know a couple of my customers are chomping at the bit to get it! lol!

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Great project using the die! Perfect for Easter.

Patti Chesky said...

I love this!!! I haven't tried dying this ribbon yet. It looks awesome!!

Glad to hear Crookston is faring well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the others in jeopardy
!!

Ida P. Krause said...

Very cute. I like that little box and your ribbon is lovely.

Beckie said...

hey! Great minds! Your box is too cute!

Lori said...

Love the dyed ribbon, Lisa--so pretty! Glad to hear you're doing okay!

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty....love that matching ribbon, perfect!

Chrissy D said...

What a scrumptious treat and in such an adorable package! FABULOUS!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is darling Lisa! Your ribbon is beautiful! What a terrific idea! :D

MJ said...

How cute! I am so glad you didn't get flooded.