Monday, July 16, 2007

Good Morning!


Well, watercoloring 30 manger scenes didn't sound like it would take much time but....


It would help if I could get a day and just sit and work but I'm busy and having fun, too! Yesterday, I worked a little bit and tried to recover from the wierd sleep that I had on Saturday. Then, last night, our VBS started with a night of swimming at the pool. It's probably the only night I can help and I love to swim so it was perfect.


Today, I should be able to accomplish something...at least finish watercoloring! Then, assembly should go much better. I think I'll set up a table in front of the TV and work...that is if Little Suzy can leave my stuff alone! She is a fun little pill!


This is a simple (sort of) card just using squares of DS designer paper. It uses the retired set of papers called Au Chocolat but you could do the same thing with any other patterned paper. It would also have looked cool if I had added the faux stitching lines.
Thanks for looking!
Lisa

No comments: