Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Zebra! My General Swap




I loved my swap! This is the swap that I magically turned 50 into 100. It really makes sense since these were just fronts when I usually prep whole cards!


Here's the recipe:


Sets: Zoofari, Trimtastic Wheel: My ABCs Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black Ink: Versamark, Basic Black Tools: Heat tool, embossing buddy, Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Black Journaler


The next pictures are just a sample of the great ladies that I met! I thank the SSUS girls for letting me hang out with them! The first picture is just Lisa and Lisa (no cult jam...they're in the next pic, I guess!) Lisa Somerville is an awesome stamper but more importantly, an awesome person!



The next group of girls is who I mostly spent time with...I don't have everyone as I was a lame brain and didn't get my camera out at the pajama stamp a rama...Jeanette, where are you? B went home before these pics, too. I thank all of them for letting me be a joiner and being fantabulous people, too! From left to right: me, Rhonda Beadell, Lisa S., Stefnie Summerer, and Margie Shulsinger (who was also gracious enough to let ALL of us sleep at her house for the first night!)

No comments: