Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Titles are back!


Thank goodness...I think that Blogspot fixed something cause I didn't do a thing to fix it...

I mailed off my July contest entries with high hopes but realistic dreams...I won't win the big prize but hope to just make Stamper's showcase once or twice. I sent about 10 cards, I think, all for the Dynamic Dimension contest which emphasizes techniques using embossing powder. My card for my workshop tonight was one of my entries.

Til I can share my blogger's challenge (also an entry for July...) I'll share some of my cards from the April entries.
Card recipe:
Stamp sets: On the Spot background, Doodle This
Ink: Only Orange
Ribbon: Orange grosgrain (now only available as Pumpkin Pie..so close in color you won't tell the difference! I know, I now have both....)
Cardstock: Only Orange, Whisper White

No comments: