Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Buca de Beppo Boo hoo...


So, I spent Sunday afternoon walking in Downtown Denver. My plane was supposed to leave at 6:45, so get to the airport by 4-4:30...what to do for the first part of the day? I asked for a late check out (thank you for that suggestion, Lisa!) and hung out there for a little while longer. Then, at about 1:00, I decided to venture out for a little lunch. I wanted a little-out of the way, unique experience. I studied the downtown Denver guide and picked out an Italian place off the main road. I thought I had found a treasure. I truly enjoyed every bit of my dinner and even took a picture of it...


I walked back to the hotel to get my bags out of storage and wait for the shuttle to the airport. I ran into some session 2 girls and shared with them this wonderful eating experience and that I highly suggest they try it out! One of the girls said, "Oh I've been to one of those." I asked if it was in Denver...oh no...they are EVERYWHERE! Humbled, I share my pictures with you! The worst part? After gastric bypass, I can only eat a really small amount...most of this was left on the plate!


Lisa

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Aren't you going to tell us where it was???