Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This is what I'm stamping....


Well, it's back to school for teachers! Kids in our town have until after Labor Day. The western/boho hot trend isn't just limited to stamping, by the way! I found a whole bunch of western style decoratives to do up my classroom! I couldn't find just the right title for my front little bulletin board so while I was home for lunch today, I stamped this little sign using my Letterpress alphabet and the Wanted stamp set. It's stamped with Chocolate chip onto Creamy caramel cardstock. I then distressed the edges with the cutter kit and went crazy with direct to paper ink to give it that old worn out look! I know my students will like it...of course, they think that I can draw well, too and I know the truth about that!
Lisa

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Super cute Lisa! How fun to be going back to school? I was always the weird kid that loved back to school shopping and the first day of school. ;)

Lisa Somerville said...

how cool Lisa